1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game Reviews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by david23, Oct 1, 2008.

1. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

Guess what I am going to make my first game review but I don't know for what game so I am asking you guys what game would you guys want reviewed?

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Just do whatever game you enjoy playing. It will make the review better if you actually have the heart to do it when you like the game

3. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, like Solus said, pick a game you actually want to write about. Alos please make sure you abide by the review rules. Looking forward to it.

4. Quintafeira12

Quintafeira12 Active Member

If you really want to satart with something easy, try a platformer. They're easy to review.

Why not do the new kirby game?

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Do any that people might like to read.

6. 9NineBreaker9

9NineBreaker9 Well-Known Member

For your first review, I'd suggest doing one on your favorite game - you'll know it inside and out, so the details are easy to find and write about.

It's difficult, but, like anything, the more you do, the better you get at it. Some of my first material was complete and utter trash, but as the years dragged on and my expertise in writing and gaming (which is actually pretty important, as the longer you spend playing games, the harder it becomes to be impressed, especially in today's world), my stuff got better.

But just do whatever suits your fancy. Everyone here is pretty nice and we're eager to help you out with some constructive criticism whenever you ask for it - I'm looking forward to your review =3

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there is also a 'review request' thread, so if you are stuck then you could look at it and maybe do one off the list.