1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game of the month

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hahahahaha, Nov 10, 2008.

1. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Hey, i cant decide which games i should download, then i thought it would be great to have a "Game of the month" for Romulation. A few games are chosen for each platform, and all of us vote for each platform( or just one). So each platform will have its "Game of the month". Maybe the top five for each. It could even be used if romulation has a magazine.
    (I know there already are voting sites, i feel we should have our own)

eg. PSP -Disgea : 500 votes NDS -FFTA 2 : 478 votes GBA -FFTA : 300 votes
    -GTA : 456 votes -TWEWY :386 votes -Pokemon:284 votes

2. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

How about a game of the week on any platform, submitted by the users. Basically each week users can submit a game on any platform with a brief synopsis as to why they think this game should win game of the week. And a game may only be named game of the week once. You can have a thread for it and everything. I think it would be cool. And on the front page of Romulation you can feature that game and the article written by the user. I would be keen to participate in something like this.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Say, I recommend some retro games, SNES mostly, would alot of people take notice?

4. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I would take notice. I love SNES. The thing is that one member recommends one game per week. The moderator or Speh or whomever then decides who wins, and that game is featured on the front of Romulation with the article the user wrote to support it. Maybe a short synopsis of the game.

5. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

that would be awesome

6. XxNanochixX

XxNanochixX Member

Thats sounds Awsome just do that !!! Hehe Oh and I wish Disgea for ds would go wifi -_-