1. This forum is in read-only mode.

game music while nds is shut ( sleep mode)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rell, Aug 1, 2010.

1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Earlier today I was at the store, I shut my nds lite and the music kept playing.this isnt really a bad thing, but id like to know how this is done, assuming that this wasnt a weird fluke or something.

2. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

it depends on what game it was which one was it ?

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

the game was jump ultimate stars. its happened a few times in the past (past as in years ago) but i never really knew what caused it.Are there specific games that let you do this??

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I don't know if it was the game, or rather that game lacking the ability to actually enter sleep mode. The only things I know of that can play music in a sleep mode state are all homebrew.

5. rell

rell Well-Known Member

its happened wit actual nds games as well.i guess it was just a fluke.

6. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

either that or your ds is a unqiue case

7. rell

rell Well-Known Member

no,its happened atleast twice on every ds ive owned.that even includes the phat model

8. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Then It is normal....

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

ive owned each ds for a minimum of 8 months and out of that time its usually happened twice.so lets just say its very rare and im the only person that seems to have realized it and (or) it has happened to.

10. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

mario 64 did that also

11. rell

rell Well-Known Member

See now everybody knows im not crazy...

12. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Print Stamp in The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass lol!, Had me confused at one time

Closeing the lid don't shutdown the system, Its designd to do tricks with certin games