1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game issues with r4i, please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nengracio, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nengracio

nengracio New Member

I recently bought an r4i for my dsi, and after the r4i wasnt working correctly, i formatted the sd card and now its working only slightly better. Reason i say "slightly" is because before the r4i card would freeze trying to load up the games,and after formatting the sd card it was able to load up all the games and give me access to the games library. But now when i try to play a game the r4i automatically creates a save game file, but after the save file is created the r4i freezes. Then i tried restarting the dsi but still whenever i selected the game that had its .sav file created it freezes instantly. I've tried to reformat it again to see if maybe that would work but still no luck, still freezes on me, and im still left unsatisfied with the product. I bought an r4i card thinking it was good but in the end i started reading all these forums and realized the mistake i made, but please if anyone can help me and possibly save me from spending another 20 dollars on a flash card, please help me get this card to work. Thank you

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

The first thing that comes out of my mind is update your firmware.

3. nengracio

nengracio New Member

Thanks it worked perfectly ;D

4. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

You're welcome.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.