1. This forum is in read-only mode.

game id for fianl fantasy cc echoes of time?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by icarus666, Mar 25, 2009.

1. icarus666

icarus666 New Member

what is the game id for ffcc echoes of time cant put AR codes on without it and without those cant play the game plz help

2. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

CFIE 83675145 is the game ID, just check by doing tools or whatever find ID rom

3. icarus666

icarus666 New Member

thank u for this u are a life saver

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Please read our [rules]. SMS language like u and plz is not appreciated.

5. lusien

lusien Member

Well seeing as this stinger Refers to the AR codes already What are they? heh

6. KhaPanda

KhaPanda New Member

alright, Idk if this is the proper place to put this, but it seems as good as any
    After spending a huge amount of time today downloading, redownloading and patching and usrcheat.dat file sorting, I've finally figured out how to make this game work, on the (E) version anyways (downloaded the (E) because I couldn't find the AR code for the USA ver.)

Okay. first thing's first. latest R4 firmware found here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2384
    all you have to do is extract the DS_Menu file into the usb device, or whatever you're using in your flash cart for your DS.
    Also, download the R4CCE (R4 cheat code editor) from this site, it's hard to find by looking so just conrtol+f it from This site, btw: http://home.usay.jp/pc/soft.html

Then, using the tutorial found Here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95774 you can add the Echoes of time (E) version into the game list of your own usrcheat.dat file (btw, you MUST have downloaded the (E) version, because that's the only one I know). Also, make sure you're using the USRCHEAT.DAT file found in your own flash cart's directory, because it won't work if you don't use one that's not even in your cart. This is the one that you'll be altering
    to find the Game ID (it's shown on the link, but a little hard to understand), next the Game ID box, click the "..." box. this will open an Open window. in this window, find the (E) version of EoT you downloaded, and click Open. This will find the game's ID for you.

almost done, folks. believe me, I know it's hard.
    The final thing you should need to do is this:
    click Add Cheat Code (Or maybe just Add Code, Idk) while still in the R4CCE, Click first "Game Enable" and put into the box (anti piracy is the name of the cheat) WITHOUT deleting any spaces on your own:
    020CAE64 E3A00000

020CAE68 E12FFF1E

020CB1CC E3A00000

020CB1D0 E12FFF1E
    Then, click Edit, Sort by file name, just to make it easier for you to find, and hit save.
    You should now be able to use the game. If you WERE using the YS menu as your booting thing, it won't do that anymore, but that's a small price to pay, right?
    idk, it took forever for me to find how to do this, I needed to share the knowledge.

7. Vainone

Vainone Well-Known Member

Thankyou KhaPanda for sharing this information,

I vote that you should make a thread explaining that, i'd vote for sticky =]

8. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Just download the cheat database at cheats.gbatemp.net or the unofficial thread