1. This forum is in read-only mode.

game cube games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gameboy5.0, Jan 11, 2010.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok i dont know how many people will get mad but i have to say this. i dont think game cube iso sould be on this site.
    some reason is that when you download the games they dont work right. another is that it to big of a file. well the another thing is i dont think it even right. i can understand ds games and ps1 games and snes. but game cube it still out there. sure the dont make the games any more and the console but still. if any thing i think the site owner sould of went and put psp games on the site. i know that with the game cube games it runing up a some money so it might be best to take them off.

2. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

I don't understand, you're saying that because the Gamecube is almost dead, we shouldn't have the games up, yet you are fine with Nintendo DS rom's to be hosted.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'll put it to you this way...

-of course some games may not work-that's because most of you are using EMULATORS THAT ARE NOT FINISHED!

-Some may not work on even a chipped gamecube (xeno GC to be exact) which is why I use a few sites to download it (the NSTC hosted version of simpson's hit and run won't work on my gamecube...but the PAL one does)

-ALL work on the wii depending on what iso loader, disc type used

-Some might work better if loaded via SD card launcher via gamecube/wii

So they do work, but may require alternitive methods to get them working.

I'd say 100% is working but requires some work, I've only had 1 maybe 2 games fail because of mod chip issues that have never been resolved because they stopped production of chip firmware's for the chips.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

ULTERIOR MOTIVE DETECTED

The presence of GC isos has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of PSP isos.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Good spotting thare.

( www.pspisoz.com for the noobs out thare :p )

6. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

the point was miss completley.

in my oppion woth any major console gc and up the iso i think sould not be donwloaded to big of a space to use

ds games are hand held. so relly some of the games that are made for it are not worth buying same for psp

and you know what i dont rember where i was going with this post

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

If PSP isos aren't the reason you want GC isos gone, then I really can't discern any other logical reason for it from your posts.

Just rest assured that their presence here is not in any way detrimental to end users.