1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gamcube Backup Launcher troubles.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by musiclegend14, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

I'll start with my wii specs. I'm running: LU64 softmodded NTSC wii, NeoGamma backup launcher, Gamecube backup launcher v.2, patched mIOS v.8

When i try to boot a multi-game disc through the gamecube backup launcher v.2 channel, the normal logo screen launches. After it reads the disc it goes into a black and white screen that scrolls up and down. I can't exactly read the game and launch info that comes up but i can press A or B or whatever button i need to, to launch a game...except it launches in black and white. When i launch a Multi-game disc through neogamma or the disc channel, it boots normally and works just as it should. Discs with only one game on it work normally for both methods of launching them.

I believe i somehow managed to install 2 versions of the gamecube back up launcher. For example, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II can't load in Xi or theta but it will load in v.2. When i launch a multi-game disc with that game on it through neogamma or the disc channel, it won't load i just get a black screen. But when i launch it through the gamecube backup launcher v.2 channel...it launches fine (except in black and white of course). This makes me think i have 2 different versions installed on my wii, I've had Theta and v.2 installed at different times before. I don't know if that could be the problem because before i ever installed theta i had just v.2 installed and it was doing the same thing, but i could have very well installed it wrong back then

I can't find help on this anywhere...all the suggestions I've been given haven't worked and that black scrolling screen is starting to annoy me haha. Thanks in advance for the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.