1. This forum is in read-only mode.

gaia?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by peeman10000, Oct 16, 2009.

1. peeman10000

peeman10000 New Member

how plays gaia

2. Avatar33

what are you talkin about

3. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

hes talking about that online myspace rip off community known as gaiaonline
    It's ok at first but then you soon come to relize it's a complete wast of time and a pointless website with a broken System on there flash games

think of it as a really nerdy mypspace with alot! of imature anime Roll players
    It's cool if your into that stuff, but in my opinion it's a childish website and a wast of internet.

4. Avatar33

cool thanks for explaning it

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

oh... and i was thinking about Gaia, the mother nature....

6. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

really helped. facebook..WRRYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????

7. dragneon007

I was too but most gaiaonline people call gaiaonline gaia and the way he said it just made me think gaiaonline since most gaiaonline people type like that lol sorry not being rude just saying what I seen on that community
    most people especially in there chat not forum

8. amapora

amapora Member

I used to play on it but it is soooo boring these days. Kinda lost its novelty... I used to be hooked and spent so much of my life savings on that game haha. Donation items just turned crappy too.

I have an inventory worth over 1 million W00t. Shame I'll never put it to good use though....

9. dragneon007

most people get hacked on that site and the community on there forums are filled with assholes and there live chat is filled with imature anime roll players I know I got banned from that site twice for saying thoes things, but to be honest that site sucks and anyone wasting money on that site is only supporting a useless site I recommend you sell your Items for real cash or your profile if you did invest on Items with real cash
    I knew a person on there that did that or was planing on doing that with there gaia profile but not sure what became of there profile since it got like a wierd glitch going on by turning all black and some strange music playing "baby come back lol" yeaaah wierd ass site..

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Gaia, the Spirit of the Earth, can no longer stand the terrible destruction plaguing our planet. She sends five magic rings to five special, young people.

11. amapora

amapora Member

Yes I agree, it is filled with immature brats. I remember a time when forum discussion were actually decent and that was a loooong time ago. It just went downhill when money became a priority... They don't care about the users anymore. Shame shame... Coz I didn't mind it back in the day. I did invest quite a lot of money on items in the past... Even though I don't use the site I can't bear to get rid of my items/profile ya know.... just in case lol.
    Maybe Gaia secretly sabotages anyone who goes against them! :O

12. dragneon007

EARTH!!!!

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

http://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20090916

14. dragneon007

lol I thought the kid was indian

15. ML3rpg

ML3rpg Active Member

Me too

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

meez.com makes better Avatars than Gaiaonline IMHO because their Avatars are 3-D models & you've got lots of options to choose from to customize your one of a kind avatar, just like mine:

http://www.meez.com/cahos

Of course I can't use it here on RomUlation as loading this thing up'll eat up bandwidth.

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I guess one good thing about Gaia is Roxas... I wonder if they have copyrights, hmm...?