1. This forum is in read-only mode.

G-masters shut down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tidus1177, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Tidus1177

Tidus1177 Member

g-masters.com shut down too :mad:

2. ndsrulz1

ndsrulz1 Active Member

they where pretty good i think nds-roms shut down also

3. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

Are you sure it isn't just problems with their host? Just because the site doesn't load doesn't mean it was shut down..

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

No, they got an ESA notice too. They shut down the site, but the forums there are still running.

5. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

Oh my.

This is getting really bad.

6. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Dammit i'm getting sick of this!

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I never used the site much for the ROMs (recently, at least), so as long as the community is still up, I'll be fairly content. :)

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

shit lol the ESA and Co. have gone nuts, ninty must have hit them with a huge sum of funding....

9. Tidus1177

Tidus1177 Member

thatswhat happened to romulation they were having problems with the site then it apearred to be shuted down

10. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

have tried getting onto NDS-ROMS for a week or so, pretty sure theyve gone too, however the community here is uploading new roms daily which I am greatful for. Just goes to show if the communities stong then the ESA have nothing. Rock On Romulation!

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

nds-roms is working fine...

12. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

G-masters was pretty good in my opinion. This is almost like a disease, like in one of those horror movies.

13. Rockstar99

Rockstar99 Well-Known Member

Aww not g-masters :-[ i download my nds roms from there since i cant be bothered installing winrar :-[