1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Future Jobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MangaRx, Oct 25, 2009.

1. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

Hi, I was just wondering, for all those people who are too young to get a job, what type of job do you want to do when you grow up, I personally want to be a defense attorney, for all those people who already have jobs you could maybe post some advice on not what to do or what to do? If so thanks ;D

2. rjsec4ever

rjsec4ever Well-Known Member

I want to be a computer techie, however, I'm still relatively young (23) with no future! XD

3. Short_stuff

Short_stuff Member

hey good question im gonna be a paramedic :)

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Be good and responsible at everything you do. Apply that to all your work and jobs, even part time.

And patience is always rewarded.

5. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i think i'm on the wrong track, i don't want to work, i want to put up my own business

6. ulikepie

ulikepie Well-Known Member

I want to be be a doctor.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

electrical engineer!! hope to be....so i can design all sorts of electronics stuff!! i love electricity too!! i find that part of physics the best and most easy!!

8. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

Well Im taking Physics, Economics and Computing at A-Level (took maths last year but dropped it) so Im going to be looking for some sort of degree in physics or computing I think. I was going to take computer science but I'm swaying more towards a physicsy kind of degree.

9. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Maybe it would help if people said how old they are so we could get a better perspective of the answers?

10. conder

conder Active Member

I'm 21 and graduated from University this year with a Degree in Computer Game Design (Story Development). The plan was to learn the stuff (while having fun blowing my student loans) and then grab a job at a games company as a writer. Turns out it's harder to secure a job than I originally thought, and I thought it would be hard anyway. I've been writing a lot and have a couple of projects lined up with a few friends involving short films and music videos. The game writing side of things is getting pushed back by me wanting to write for Tv and the big screen now though... but it's all good. :)

I've been doing a few runner jobs for a production company lately too, getting my foot in the door and all that ;)

So that's where I'm at right now.... when I was 7 I wrote a short story about a Glass Eye that shrunk me and my cousin. Since then i've wanted to write. Before that I wanted to be a cop haha

11. Jere03

Jere03 Well-Known Member

Haven't dicide yet

12. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Maybe a teacher, maybe a jornalist... or maybe a psychologist. :)

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i want to be a duck... they have a pretty good life.

14. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you be in Zoo right now?
    or perhaps at Africa....
    ;D

15. Vainone

Vainone Well-Known Member

I wanna be a panda, looks like fun.

But on a more serious note, I'm 18 and currently studying IT practitioners at an Advanced Diploma.

Hoping to one day become a software engineer

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

ducks don't live in zoos. Or Africa.

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

you get ducks in africa... not the type of duck i'm aiming for, but a duck nonetheless.

18. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Who knows with the world now....

19. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

a writer, film director or an enterpreneur maybe?

20. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I don't have any aspirations ;)

I decided to join the Ministry of Defence a little while back. Maybe I'll be an infantry or IT Techie there.