1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fun things to do in scary movies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by orange281, Oct 6, 2009.

1. orange281

orange281 Well-Known Member

I know its cruel, but freaking out people while they're watching scary movies is just too hard to resist....

Has anyone pulled off some really epic scares lately?

I'll start, My family was watching Friday the thirteenth, so I snuck outside and tapped on the window behind the t.v and yelled. Not the best idea but someone managed to spill their drink on themselves in fright. ;D

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

My trick doesn't even need a movie...

You just say to them "had do you want me to scary you and still give you warning?"

After they agree, you shout...

BAM!

For best effect-move in close as you say it-you gave them warning, and unless they aren't human-this will freak anyone out-as it's so random XD

But the best one...old classic...the old spine tingle during a movie...have a friend next to you so the target is in the middle...

Usually works-especially if your mate get's hit for no reason :)

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

LOL Since when was Friday The Thriteenth scary? I think I was more scared of the fact that it was boring.

I love getting a thrill out of horror films. Sadly there hasn't been many Horror films that have been good enough to make me scared. I only get fear from reality LOL

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

you better make sure they dont have good fight or flight respond like me, i broken my friend's nose by accidently punching him in the face when he scare me.

5. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

well I felt sorry for all my friends who always sit next to me if watch scary movie because whenever I get surprised from the scary movie, I always pinch or slap her/his shoulder or arm.. :p

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

You're evil!
    Lucky I don't know you in real life...
    I don't like being frighten...

7. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Me and my two friends were watching some horror movies one evening, and there was scene when guy was walking throught dark corridor, it was completely quiet and calm, but something wasn't righ. My friend was holding his breath and watchin the screen, when I sneaked behind him and started choking him and screaming to his ear... He almost died ;D

8. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

eat their popcorn before the movie is halfway through they'll freak!

edit the dvd and put an internet shouter at the middle part

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHat an odd reaction...

When I'm watch at someone's house, I'm too busy thinking of how cool the gore is...or laughing at the "fake" parts...

"oh look, his head came off, and it's not spurting blood"...

As for reactions, I only seen people curse "f***" or just jump a little.

...it'll be funny to see you watch texas chainsaw massacare then-you'd be doing nothing but pinching and slapping XD

10. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

The best trick is to do something from the movie and make it scary....
    For example,when my friends came to watch my bloody valantine I got a couple of hammers and stuff and wore the exact same costume then went after the couples :D it was so funny :D

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That would be fun to watch...

[me=mds64]dons face mask and chainsaw[/me]

BUT I PREFER THE REAL THING!

[me=mds64]saws a live pig in half[/me]

OH YEAH!

(also talking about stuff like this...but in a realistic fashion right after a movie freaks them out...they can't tell if your joking or not...and start crying...which is when I lower the boom and scream MASSACARE and watch them squirm...lol I love sadistic humour!)

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

if you do that, you might end up with a broken nose..... fight or flight respone can make someone into superman....

13. orange281

orange281 Well-Known Member

Yeah, i know. But they were about 13. Apparently its scary if you're that young

Unless they're the people i scare, then they just cry...