1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FT Tactics A2 Question

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by dann1387, Oct 9, 2009.

1. dann1387

dann1387 Member

I am new to FF Tactics this is my first time with one so maybe I am missing something but, is there any reason why I cant equip items that I already own. My example is this...

I made a healing staff in the Bazzar and bought it to equip to a white mage. Once bought I left and tried to equip it but the item was not in the inventory. I went back to the fitting room and tried it on the mage and he is in fact able to wear it. I checked the staff and it says 0 equiped, 1 in inventory. I am still not able to equip it though. I hope this makes sense I would just like an explanation.

Ps. I dont have doublehand attatched either.

Thanks..

2. max-o-l

max-o-l New Member

if you want to equip something try using the unit info bar (on the map hit X and then choose the uppermost one)
    if that doesn't fix it then you'll need to be a bit more specifically, I'm playing FFTA2 for quite a long time and i did not came accros this particular problem before. try posting a screenshot if possible.
    I hope i can help you because final fantasy tactics is a really good game.

explain the problem a bit more please

Max-o-l

3. gabeallen

gabeallen New Member

This might be because theres about 9 different tabs for organizing items. You might be in the wrong tab, for example you might be in the swords section when you need to switch over to the staves section.....just press left and right when your in your inventory.