1. This forum is in read-only mode.

From (J) to (U) and sometimes (E)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Renji217, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I know like most of you, if you want to play a game so badly that you start to play the Jap version only to find out that you have no, or some times little, clue of what you have to do. After stummbling around in the dark for so long you start to see a light at the end of the tunnle. The English version, (U)/(E), comes out!!.... The only problem is that your so far into the game, or have beaten it, that it would seem to be a wast of time going back to the beginning.... So my question to all of you is what do you do?? Bleach Dark Souls just came out today and Im wondering what to do. Same goes for a coupple of Jap games that are out right now but are going to be released in the english version vary soon, Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 being one of them.

2. Raenef

Raenef New Member

don't play it and wait for your version to come out. :D

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Better wait. If you play in a language you don't even know, it ruins it. And you play Bleach games? Funny.

4. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

There are some translation patches available of the more popular Japanese only games at gbatemp.net

But if its coming out in the United States, its better just to wait =p

5. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

I always wait for the (U) version, unless the game it's not coming with it. Then, translation patches are the next best thing.

6. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

Well, with Bleach: Dark Souls, you're in luck!

The Japanese save works perfectly with the (U) game. Just name your .sav file (Or whatever your flashcart uses) the same as Bleach - Dark Souls.nds or whatever, and it works fine. =]

I know most games won't do this, and that's why I prefer to wait for the EU or US release of a game.

7. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Ya but sometimes it takes forever for some games to come out in english.... (>T^T)> by the time it comes out in english something else grabs my attention and the game dosnt seem as good as when I was wating for it. The bottomn line is that I basicaly loose some interest to the game and its game play, graphics, etc. seem, for a lack of a better word, crappy compaired to when I was first antisipating its arival.

8. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

I usually wait for the U to come out, but if its E its alright, because its still english and similar

9. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

[ahem]pokemonplatinum[/ahem]