1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Freshly Picked - Tingles rosee rupeeland loading issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by seventhsage, Apr 22, 2010.

1. seventhsage

seventhsage Well-Known Member

I read sephs post on common issues and copied everything over, formatted, and then copied everything back. The game will load as normal when selected, but when the game starts it's just a black screen that never goes any farther. I've searched the forums and no one else seems to be having this problem. I have tried it both trimmed and untrimmed and it fails in both. I am using an R4 - which is part of the problem most likely - with Ysmenu. If anyone can help, i would greatly appreciate it.

-jason

edit: I just heard about wood r4... any chance that would be useful to me. I don't want to overwrite ysmenu, as it took me forever to get it working, if it's just going to fail the same way.

2. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

Back up all the R4 and YSMenu files in a folder somewhere before you test Wood R4.

make sure you've got the latest firmware for your R4. Past that, it might be a bad dump. If you got the game from here, make sure you have the full file size after download. If the download didn't finish fully, then it'll corrupt the game.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

If the download isnt complete then it wont extract

4. seventhsage

seventhsage Well-Known Member

ysmenu completely fails with it, though wood R4 works great. I've now made the change completely. That's 1 for compatibility in Wood's favor.

Problem resolved, topic can be locked

-jason