1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Free Willy: Escape from Pirates Cove.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sylar1000, Apr 9, 2010.

1. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Yes, they made a 4th movie.

It's more of a sidestory type movie. The movie star's Steve Irwins daughter Bindi, who goes to live with her grandpa for a month after her father gets in an accident. Willy in this is a baby orca whale.

It was an ok movie, i guess. Just not really sure why they even made the movie. Also not sure why Bindi is even starring in a movie >.>;. She is a fine actress in it, i think. Although i watch movies for the movie itself, not to judge people's acting.

Also, apparently people say Bindi looks like a monkey, here is a comparison.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't see it

She's cute

2. goobergraper

goobergraper Member

Dude, I loved Free Willy and whales in general when I was a kid; however, I do believe the series has gone on too long, as with most successful films. Not too excited about this one.

3. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Free Willy. It's been a long time since I've seen those movies, but man were they memorable. Especially the part in the movie where the children kept on banging on Willy's glass, and where Jesse is wearing that super-tight swimsuit, and I was just staring at him the whole time...

Hey, man, I was eight. Eight-year-olds usually stare at other people's junk right?

Jason James Richter please don't kill me...