1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Free LEGAL PC Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adrelith, Sep 9, 2007.

1. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

That's right, this isn't a scam, Go here and download Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Farcry and Command and Conquer Gold for free! :) Hope you guys enjoy. These are completely legal, the link has all the details.

2. SplinterOfChaos

SplinterOfChaos Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind Far Cry for free, but it's not free if I have to buy a membership to FilePlanet.
    I wonder if torrenting it illegally would be legal now.

3. adrelith

Some people out there might have a fileplanet membership. Also, C&C is completely free, you can just go to the website and download the ISO. I still think it's pretty cool.

4. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

5. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

It is legal. They're still making money off you. You have to watch a few ads, and they're making money when you watch the ads, maybe $10, the retail price of farcry. Their still getting the same amount of money, but in a different way.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Err, maybe $10? Try maybe $5 per thousand users who see the ad. And that's if they get a good rate...

7. tapwatah

Well, another possibility is their installing adware. Doubt it, but possible.

8. adrelith

Lol :p I just thought some people might like this. I personally would prefer torrents, but some people's ISP block them or they have other reasons.

9. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

a torrent and a no cd crack is my best mate ;D torrents are great to for "backups" if you have all ur consoles modded

10. mrkalasag1441

mrkalasag1441 Member

go to www.thepiratebay.org use bittorent!!!!!!!!!! ;D

11. adrelith

I know, and so do most other people, how to use torrents. These aren't meant to replace torrents. I never said they should, could or would. It was just a find I thought I'd share.

12. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

piratebay and bittorent are like the worst combo!!! i find btjunkie.org comes up with the most when search altho most the sites have the exact same torrents. and utorrent is amazing but u do need to know how to forward ur ports

13. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Allready got them ...

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'm just going to change that, apparently the show the ads in-game, not just while you download it, so yeah, they'll probably make a good deal of money off of you. Still not $10 though.

15. tapwatah

Be making more money than trying to retail these old games.