1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Free gaming consoles actually legit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ScMaster01, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScMaster01

ScMaster01 New Member

Ive searched on the internet and this site actually seems quite legit to get ur own gaming console for free (u can search on youtube for legitimacy):

removed

This is how it works:
    When u create an account u choose a gift u want. Lets see the Nintendo DS Lite for example. To get that u need 6 referrals, so ull need to refer 6 other people to the website and they will have to complete an offer.

The "free" is a bit loose, since be4 u can get ur reward u must complete an offer ur self depending on ur location. U will just need to complete 1 offer, but those offers aren't completely free. The price to complete the offer is different depending on the offer, but it can be as low as 10$ or lower (u can use the services of the website u spend 10$ on).

HOWEVER: If u don't want to complete ur own offer yourself, u can exchange 3 of ur referrals count as if u have completed ur own offer. So this way a Nintendo DS lite would cost 9 referrals instead of 6 and it would be COMPLETELY FREE!

The referrals must complete at least 1 offer be4 they can award u points (or exchange 3 of their referrals themselves). There are other prizes such as xbox 360, ps3 and there is also an option for custom prize!!

(This is just my way to earn some referrals so i can get a free ps3 :p, so it would be greatly appreciated if u followed that link rather then just entering the site normally so u can help me get my ps3 while u are working ur way on ur own prize :) )

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

We do not allow get free ... scam sites or referral links on this forum. Consider yourself warned. Go read the rules before posting again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.