1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fossil Fighters

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by chimchar916, Aug 13, 2009.

1. chimchar916

chimchar916 New Member

I heard fossil fighters was a fun game has anyone tried it yet?

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Nope.Not yet.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

From what I saw, looks like another Pokemon clone.

4. YaBoyDre93

YaBoyDre93 Member

Its like pokemon and spectrobes. It seems pretty fun can't wait for the site to get it

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Seen an ad on the TV about it just today, must be something to it for it to be shown on cable. I thought it was some wierd fighting game, my 10yr old went nuts about it when he seen it and hes a pokemon freak.

6. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

seems interesting

im waiting for no$gba 2.7...
    hope it can play in wifi mode..

7. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Rejoice,Fossil Fighter is dumped today.

8. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

ive already downloaded it Forte...

9. MadmanNero

Same here, only played it a few minutes just to see if will load up might try it out later.

10. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

the game is pretty fun...

i already have three dinosaurs...spinax,shanshan and goyle...

but the cleaning part is really tiring..

11. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Well, I'm downloading it, 3 hours until it finishes -_-. Is it similar to pokemon? Can anyone give me a simple review?

12. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

the game was based on fossil collecting+pokemon

but with a battle like dragon quest-monster hunter joker

you have to grow a dinosaur - and can eventually can have more by collecting fossils and revive them

you can revive a dinosaur with only its skull being found
    but you have to complete the whole set of skeleton to upgrade your dinosaur ranking

you can bring your dinosaur everywhere because it is stored in a medal-just like pokeball

it also have villains that steal dinosaur-just like team rocket stealing pokemon...

i cannot review more as i just started playing the game..

13. kamuikurou

o_O Well it looks promising. But a bit too pokemon-y. Do you feed and treat the dinosaurs and have them really grow?

14. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

no, we dont have to feed them...

and i can hardly find any npc fighter...by that i mean like pokemon, when we fight those npc at the sidewalk/street...

i think it will have those npc fighter in advance chapter...

15. kamuikurou

Well, I kinda miss PSX's Digimon World (1) where you've got to feed, train, and potty your monsters. The NDS port of Digimon isn't as good as it. I guess there isn't many monster-feeding RPG games out there huh.

16. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

me too....although feeding is tiring...

17. MadmanNero

Well, I guess if I can't get into it my 10yr old will wear it out for me and he is going to pester me to death when he finds out I have it anyway.

18. Zeb

Zeb Well-Known Member

@kukuru
    The NPC battles mostly take place at the dig sites, not in town, and are ridiculously easy to win.

Even though the digging and cleaning may seem tiring, it's crucial that you spend time getting as many of the parts of your dinosaurs as possible. Then try to get as perfect a clean rating as possible. The level up battles are much, much harder than the NPC fights.

19. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

yeah...

most of the npc's dinos are just with 35hp or so....my review was just based on the early games...

20. xandercatalinac

xandercatalinac Active Member

It is a really good and addictive game i have already played it for 9 hours the fights get a lot harder because your oponents start using stratagies