1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fossil Fighter Lagging

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dragonclaw234, Aug 14, 2010.

1. dragonclaw234

dragonclaw234 Active Member

I tried to start up my Fossil Fighter rom, but the graphics always starts to lag no matter what I do (Running is slower, etc.). It usually happens after leaving the menu. I'm using Supercard DSonei with the Evolution OS, so I'm not sure what's the problem here...

It could be the rom though...

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Are you using the latest version of the firmware? If I'm not mistaken, an update very recently came out for it.

You can also try the good old back up and format. It can solve many issues.

3. dragonclaw234

Tried redownloading the rom, didn't work.

Back-up and format didn't work.

I think I have the latest version, but I'm not sure. I'll update it anyways.

Strange thing is that everything seems to be working fine except for graphics. It doesn't freeze or anything, the graphics are just incredibly slow for me. I remember playing this before I updated to Evolution, and everything ran fine on the old firmware.

4. dragonclaw234

Mmm... I have the latest version, but it's still slow. Just a quick question, what else can I alter (SD speed, etc) to help this problem?

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know. I've never even used a Supercard, much less the Evolution OS. The best I can suggest is if you really want to play it, switch to an alternative firmware (I guess the original assuming the Evolution OS came later).