1. This forum is in read-only mode.

format

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by thomascryer, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomascryer

thomascryer Well-Known Member

i have just downloaded crash of the titans everything was working fine but now everytime i try to play another game on my r4i card it just comes up with crash of the titans so i tried to delete it but it wont delete so i tried to format the card but it keeps saying windows was unable to complete this format any ideas anyone

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Your MicroSD may be corrupted.

Backup what you can and use the Panasonic SD Formatter to format your MicroSD.
    http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter/

If you can't format your MicroSD, try a different MicroSD Reader, if that doesn't work, you may have to buy a new MicroSD.

3. thomascryer

ok ill look now thanks

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Try a diffrent usb port, Do a full format in fat32

Click right on letter drive and see format, if you are using a program to do so

5. thomascryer

yea i tried doing that jhon 591 but it wont work
    Post Merge: [time]1263076510[/time]
    i went on that site and tried formatting but when i do it it keeps saying the memory card is write protected please switch it off how can i do that on a micro sd card

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There is sometimes a lock switch on the SD Adapter.

If there is not one, then your MicroSD is corrupted and you need to purchase a new one.

7. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

Just had a problem almost similar to this today but i finally got everything back
    Use this:
    http://download.cnet.com/EASEUS-Data-Recovery-Wizard/3000-2248_4-10880816.html
    Normally you have to pay for it but right now they are giving it away fro free for some rea
    son.

8. thomascryer

just tried that and it gets to the bit at the end and it says either pay now or ok so i prees ok and it just goes back to the previous pag new memory card i think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.