1. This forum is in read-only mode.

for those of you who read my last post

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by piymonk, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piymonk

piymonk New Member

on the other post i made, i mentioned a forum at flan.forumotion.com, one of you asked what it was even about (or something like that). well, this is our plan: 1. make the forum (done) 2. decide on a subject for the forum. 3.make the forum bigger. i'm not that good with thr website terms and stuff, only the codes. but, i think he said our website was on "closed beta" or something, if that helped answer your question. but, as i said before even if you hate the forum, can you at least make an account? thanks :)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...and your topic was locked I believe...

This is your second post-and your still trying to ask people to move?

I admit I use several different forums-but sheesh advertising like this is only gonna bring you hell dude.

Plus I remember some of the other user's comments...it needs more work from the sound of it...

Next time I suggest advertising on gamespot or gamefaqs's boards-more users-and the mods-or loyal iusers like me for that matter-don't care about forum advertising.

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Don't care much at all for it, no.

If you want to advertise your site so bad, then put it in your sig. We don't allow topics for blatant advertising like this.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.