1. This forum is in read-only mode.

for none modd 4.0 wii installment

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wildog, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

heres sight i did mine and boom im copying the game wii sports the one it came with success it work. the sight no modding http://www.mikeandheth.com/games/109-store-and-load-usb-wii-system-menu-4.html wont let me post it in Tutorials so can you move it there thanks enjoy lates

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...if you want this in tutorials you need to pm a mod and show them what you got, so it can be approved...

I didn't even understand what this was about because of the, um, grammer used (for it to be approved it needs to be clear and precise, well I reckon they should)...

It is very handy I must say..but the link is to something that has already been posted, I thought this was for burning wii games directly...

It's mentioned, but not the main part of this guide...

So basically...there is already a guide like this that's very well presented, sorry mate, just posted here so you'd know...

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I won't move just a link to another site into the Tutorial section.

If you want a Tutorial posted in the tutorial section, write up a tutorial yourself in a thread, let users reply with some constructive criticism to make it easier to understand and/or clearer. Then it can be moved into the Tutorial section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.