1. This forum is in read-only mode.

For members playing NDS roms without flash carts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dark Bishop, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Dark Bishop

Dark Bishop Member

For those like myself using NDS roms without flash carts i think that adding the most stable save file to the ROM information would be doing a great service as i have 'Ye Olde Dial-Up' i could not give too much assistance at this time towards the project but i would be willing to upgrade my net so that i could be a driving force behind finding this infromation out for all the NDS uploads past present and future.

thankyou and any additions to my idea would be much appreciated as I'm always open to new ways of thinking

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Save file? Are you thinking about configuration for emulators?

3. Dark Bishop

Dark Bishop Member

yes thats it you will have to excuse my idiocy at times i have been stuffed around at work this week contsant shift changes and changing my sleep pattern at the drop of a hat but yes i was trying to say i will eventually be able to take time out and go through all the roms i can finding and compiling the most stable config for each rom, im a far cry from being able to start straight away but give me a couple of weeks anyway im off the suns up and i should be under my blankets i might burn if im up too much longer

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Heh no sweat, I understood didn't? This has been suggested before and we're definitely looking into it, so I appreciate the vote for it. :)