1. This forum is in read-only mode.

for all you edeting geniusses! help me

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dark saiyan, Mar 4, 2011.

1. dark saiyan

dark saiyan Active Member

oke first off this post will be placed on several forum locations not just here!

ok.. my question this is very hard for someone who doesnt know how(like me) oke here goes:

1 do you know how to download?
    2 do you know how to download several files and cut them and then reform them into 1?
    3 do you know after the movie is made how to turn it into an avi. file and upload it?

if you can then this is my question:

can you make me a avi file of all the important battle of naruto and naruto shippuden i can tell you wich fights i want if you want that and then cut all the files so that you only have the fighting scenes and not halfway fighting a whole other story if you know what i mean.

well if you can do that or even better know someone or somewhere that already made it plz tell me :)
    i will help u in any way i can!

~~dark saiyan~~

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i dont know where this should go. but ok. dont make multiple topics of same thing. its against the rules. and have you tried using youtube or google. those are really good tools for what you are lloking for. im betting if you try looking there you will most likely find something since youtube and google have everything

3. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

^_^' Friend, looks like you've entered the wrong section....
    Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, eh? If you want the episodes, I can PM you the link for the site to download all the episodes.But, from next time, please see carefully about what topic you're posting in a particular section.