1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Focalprice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chaunceez, Aug 24, 2009.

1. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

hey guys im back and i just want to that dont shop at focal price my mum bought a phone my my little sis and then she paid on the 8/9/2009 right and it was SHIPPED ON THE 21 and her birthday is on the 30 and also her party is on the 29..... so guys dont shop there if you do make sure you buy like a month before the birthday or the christmas ok guys DONT!!!!!
    i feel sorry for her shes only 7 and turning 8 and thats her 1st phone,
    well i got mine when i was turning 7.

P.S what good games are out now on ds? :-X

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Eight year olds don't need mobile phones anyway.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

indeed not, I didn't get my first phone until I was 17, despite living away from home since I was 13

4. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

same case as me.

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

My step-daughter got her first phone last year on christmas from her father. Its been hell with her over that damn thing she is about to turn 14 and now my 10yr old is bitching how its not fair he isn't allowed one but she is and so on and I couldn't tell you how many times I wanted to shatter that phone sometimes over the BS with it.

6. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I agree. 8 year olds don't need mobile phones. But if you insist, you'd be stupid to get anything more complicated than this:

[​IMG]

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

But if elementary school kids don't get bluetooth enabled blackberry phones with built in cameras, how will they ever grow up to be high school kids who take nude pictures of each other and send them to everyone's phones?

Think of the children!

8. chaunceez

im getting a n97 soon and im 12 in year 6

9. Loonylion

you don't need an n97. No-one does. Phones are for making phone calls, ironically.

10. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

this would be enough:
    [​IMG]

but, if you still want a camera function:
    [​IMG]

11. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I hate the idea of young children with mobile phones.

That's what portable game consoles are for!

12. chaunceez

lol kukuru is that your phone?

13. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I didn't get my first cell phone until I was 16, but I needed it since I was going on a summer trip on my own, and I would need a way to contact someone anywhere I was... nothing fancy about it, the biggest feature on it is speakerphone... yeah...

@Kukuru: weren't those huge phones linked to cancer or something?

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

As far as I know, no phones have been conclusively linked to cancer, despite what the people with tinfoil hats say.

15. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

@chaunceez
    no, those are loony's :D

@timmy
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4196762.stm

16. chaunceez

17. Loonylion

all the phones I've had:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First one was used as a toy before I was allowed a phone, my first actual usable phone was the second.

18. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I liked that camera-phone picture kukuru posted.
    8 year olds don't really need phones,hell I'm 18 this year and I still don't need a phone.

19. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

i have i phone and dont use it i dont want to waste money texting what i can just say to him

20. aeba7

aeba7 Member

Simple calls become calls and texts, and before you know it, she'll be asking for an unl. data plan and a blackberry.

And beware of the classic 'mom/dad, my keypad broke when I was texting, so can I get a new phone?'