1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Flashcard Help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by MagmaX, Aug 11, 2012.

1. MagmaX

MagmaX Member

So I recently bought my first Flashcard and its purple (and has the screw on the back as shown on the website) R4iTT card I bought it locally for like 20$ and it had a bunch of games on it which I removed because they were all boring.

How do I find out what version of the card I have? I think on the menu system it shows V1.18.

I know the r4iTT.net shows a firmware version and kernel version but which one do I need to update and how do I update the card?

Also is this card different from the Wood or YSMenu?

Sorry really new to this stuff only ever played GBA Roms on the computer before.

2. MagmaX

MagmaX Member

I have the purple card with silver screw and the website is r4itt.net I went to download the new updates but the links dont work...

and yes it had an SD card with it that had a bunch of games already on it.

3. MagmaX

MagmaX Member

I have a DSI Version version 1.4.4U

4. MagmaX

MagmaX Member

It actually works fine I just notice that a few games are not working on it, even seems to work on my wifes 3DS.

I finally found a download for the updated firmware and Kernel software since the site does not have them posted anymore and I updated the card but I notice the cheats were not working anymore for games and the card was a lot slower than before so I downgraded again and works fine.