1. This forum is in read-only mode.

flash, the incredible .....

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Feb 20, 2007.

?

what flash cart brand do you use?

1. neoflash

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. supercard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ultra

ultra Guest

i've been wanting to purchase a flash cart that can play emulated gb[c] games and play them on my ds lite so i don't have to purchase them as they are being sold for high prices. but i'm not sure which brand to get because i'm not sure which to trust. i have been looking into the neoflash family for it, but i've heard bad stuff about them.

post what you use and what you like about it and your recommendations.

ps, to administrators, i'm not sure if this was allowed, but if not please delete it asap and notifiy me [don't banned me] that it was the stupidest idea.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, this topic is fine :) Sorry I can't be any help :(

3. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

GB(C) games won't work on the ds! The ds has the GBA hardware but no GBC. Don't give up hope yet! There's a farly well working emulator called goomba (and goomba color) which emulates gbc games in GBA mode!

I would recomend an m3 perfect lite at realhotstuff.com. That's where I got mine. It's the best quality of flashcarts on the market, it includes all the diffirnt color cases, and a gba case so you can use the lite on an ds phat or a normal gba! It also has an older gb(c) emulator bulit right in!

and for gods sake! WHATEVER YOU DO! Don't get the m3 pro/professinal. It can only play gba programs under 4mb, because it only comes with 4mb of ram. Makeing it cheaper. The Perfect comes with 32mb of ram and can play every single gba rom/program.

So get the M3 PERFECT! ;D

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

can't the ram be upgraded?

5. Chrono

Chrono Guest

6. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Nope.

7. mcdhol@hotmail.com

[email protected] New Member

i got r4 flash card. does anyone know how to play GBA rom with it? many thanks.

8. jjumper

jjumper New Member

Need to do a slot-2 card for gba at this point.

I have m3sd and an R4.
    M3 pricey but does gba great.
    Love the R4!