1. This forum is in read-only mode.

flash kart

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by jono-187, May 11, 2009.

1. jono-187

jono-187 Member

hey i am looking at getting a dstt or acekard for my ds and was just wondering what peoples opinions were on these. ie do they have any bugs or problems?? and also what is the best flash kart fo dsi. thank you

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Get Acekard 2i for the DSi. Regular, CycloDS, EDGE, Acekard 2.

3. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

Ultimate-Sonic-3000 Well-Known Member

So CycloDS Evolution is for the DSi, right.

And yeah I agree with Anandjones, buy the AceKard2i (Because it has a built-in cheat editor) but if you want a fancy flashcart with awesome graphics, get the CycloDS Evolution

And no way, flashcarts don't have any bugs (Except for the fake ones, be on the lookout for any fake flashcarts before you buy it because vandals make fake ones to trick inoccent people like you :eek:).

You forgot about AceKard RPG (Not for DSi).

4. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I would go for an R4, it's relatively cheap and it's just as good as any other card

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

erm... R4's dead. the real team disbanded long time ago and the only ones out there are cheap-a** people that are taking advantage of the old R4's "reputation" if you will. They don't have proper firmware updates anymore and some clones, like the N5, will brick the DS as well.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I wouldn't actually recommend the RPG all that much.

7. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

Ultimate-Sonic-3000 Well-Known Member

WTF? Why the hell would you censor the word "Ass".

Yeah, maybe...:(.

8. rush n kaos

i just do. gotten so used to censoring certain things i don't bother to not censor it

9. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

No DS only
    No it is not as good as others and they are all fakes now anyway.

If you have a DS the best 2 cards are cyclods and acekard2, a cheaper option is the edge card which is a cyclods clone but works fine.

If you have a DSi Acekard 2i is currently the best.

10. jono-187

jono-187 Member

so are there much difference in the graphics between acekard and CycloDS Evolution?

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There is zero difference in game graphics between any cards. ;)

The DS is what plays the game, the cart just lets it play downloaded games.

12. rush n kaos

he means the interface of the two cards, not the gameplay. unfortunately i don't own either so... i can't say much