1. This forum is in read-only mode.

flash carts and the DSi

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mckin3228, Oct 6, 2008.

1. mckin3228

mckin3228 Member

will the r4 work with the DSi right away or will there be a completely new kind of slot-1 flash cart several months after the initial release of the system?

2. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

I dont think so.Theyre gonna try their fu....g hardest to stop flasucarts.But someone will eventually manage to hack it.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Most likely not. Flashcarts will eventually pop for the DSi. It's all a piracy counter act.

4. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

then they will make a new system, then it will get hacked again, then the will make a new system... All for MONEY!!!

5. t0mmyTC

t0mmyTC Active Member

dsi isnt worth the money anyways

its the exact same thing but just a free download for the ds browser

and no flashcarts for dsi by the way

6. Necri

Necri Active Member

Why no flashcarts, surely it'll be possible.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Flashcarts have been tested to run on the DSi, like Cyclo and Acekard.

8. Necri

Necri Active Member

Maybe the companies will release new carts when they figure it out, it's all about money these days and anything is possible.

9. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

The CycloDS team already have a working flashcart for the DSi. They are doing tests on it but you can expect it to come out soon.

10. Necri

Necri Active Member

Is the DSi even out yet?

11. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

in japan it is.
    and people waited in huge lines for it.
    The only part I am pissed about is that Nintendo said they will soon make DSi exclusive games

12. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if the hacking scene sprang into action about those DSi exclusives.

The fact that flashcarts are already developing and testing for the DSi doesn't surprised me. If someone can Hello World'd it, they can probably make the flashcarts for it.

13. Ravec

Ravec Member

they already did, acekard has come out with acekard 2i, check out their website.

14. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i dont think i'll be getting the DSi... my r4 wouldnt even work on it, plus its just a waste.. all the new features they brag about, are on my R4...