1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Flash Cards, where/what to buy.

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by lmfaoandrew, Nov 2, 2010.

1. lmfaoandrew

lmfaoandrew New Member

Hey guys, I currently have an Acekard 2i that I bought in August of last year, from dealextreme.com. The card I have works perfectly fine; but the thing is, I want to buy my two friends flash cards for their birthdays. Which kinda already passed last month, xD. I wanted to buy them an Acekard 2/2i, but I noticed that dealextreme doesn't sell them anymore. Which kinda sucks, since I got mine in like 16 days when I ordered it. So basically, I need to know if I should get them an Acekard 2i/2 or should I get them something else, such as the CycloDS (I heard that one was one of the best on the market, aside from the Acekard..). ANYWAYS! I need to know what flash cart I should get them, and which website should I get it from. I already saw the thread saying what sites to avoid, but I felt as though the sites to avoid were a little to vague. Sorry, for making this seem to formal, and sorry for breaking some rules, (if I had broken any..) but I just want to make sure I get them the best, and no clones. The sites I checked so far, realhotstuff and 0shippingzone. I'm not sure if they are solid sites. Also, prices, 20 dollars is the highest I could go for each flash cart.
    Thanks guys

2. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Get them an Acekard 2i, not an Acekard 2. I bought mine 5 days ago from this website. www.leetmod.com Fast shipping and low prices. They shipped it the next day after I made my order and it arrived 2 days later.

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Theres already a similar topic about 3" down from your topic.Its hilarious how people cant be bothered even looking at the first half page in a section

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=49343.0

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

www.shoptemp.net and get an acekard 2i i bought my card from here. and many people from RomU and GBATemp buy their carts from here. so its reliable