1. This forum is in read-only mode.

First Person Pokemon Petition

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by woody0, Jan 22, 2009.

1. woody0

woody0 New Member

Imagine, a fully fledged 3D world, with no map loading screens, your in first person mode and a seviper jumps out at you, you then jump into a 3D arena where you control your pokemons movements yourself and can battle other pokemon or trainers, imagine a world where you can walk anywhere like in the real world and go whereever you wish.

I came up for this idea whilst playing Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, thinking "what would it feel like if you really were in first peron view and could battle anyone or any pokemon, and still take on gyms and the elite four. I thought that if enough people like my idea then i could start a petition and then send it too Nintendo and MAYBE, just MAYBE, they might listen too us and create this EPIC game! Who's with me?

Petition Names:
    woody0
    Geo (E-N Forums)
    ThommyTheBoy (via GBATemp)

2. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

I'll sing :D

And didn't you post this on GBATemp too????

Woolie1994

3. woody0

woody0 New Member

Yeh i did, but only too try and get as many people too sign as possible.

I hope by saying "I'll sing" means that you wish too join my petition?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

You'd have better luck by producing something and pitching it to them as a third party developer.

5. woody0

woody0 New Member

Well, as of yet, i am taking an Art and Design course at college then i intend to go too University of Wolverhampton in the UK to do a games design course but as a side hobbie i am creating screen shots of different games i would like to make. but thanks for your idea, would i still be able too put your name down on the list?

6. Loonylion

im not really bothered, I lost interest in pokemon about 9 years ago

7. woody0

woody0 New Member

im 17 today and im still as interested in pokemon as i was when i was 3 XD
    hows that for dedication? =D

8. Loonylion

digimon was the craze when I was 8, pokemon didn't come along until I was about 11 or 12.

9. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Nintendo doesn't care about Petition, there have been hundreds of MMORPG Pokemon Game petition, but none came.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

For the love of God, no more Pokemon games please! :'(

And yeah, I don't want to imagine, the way you envisioned it made my head hurt already, FPS Pokemon? Only if you can kill every blasted Pokemon there is like in most FPS games.

11. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Let us kill Pikachu pls... With blood , bones and screams... Let pikachu die in our hands...

But make all other pokemons our friend , let them kill pikachu also... I HATE PIKACHU

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

This has already happened to Digimon
    Digimon RPG Online

13. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

that sounds like my sort of pokemon game, barret .50cal vs charmander....gee I wonder who will win?

14. Loonylion

Fuck the barret, pass my minigun.

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

No SPARTAN LAZER, bzzz.... Boom!
    Or just a Rocket launcher
    *Rocket snipe

16. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Chaingun.
    [​IMG]

17. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Sniper... I wonder why ?? :)

18. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

Pokemon died for me when they started doing hundreds of new stupid creatures, the original 150 or whatever where awesome but it became silly.

3d would be shit. the games at the moment get away with so much because you don't expect too much from it.
    also controlling the pokemon movements in a fight would be stupid to as it is a turn based fighting game and if it was any different it would suck even more. and if you want 3d battles get pokemon stadium.

19. Loonylion

thats a minigun/gatling gun.

20. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I can imagine it now, you're walking dark corridors hoping to hack & slash or gun to death a very cutesy monster ;D