1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fire Emblems :)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Dynodevil, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Dynodevil

Dynodevil Well-Known Member

Hey Hey Romulation member/moderators/admins guys and gals kinda thing ^^

I'd just like to ask about the Fire Emblem series on the GBA...i know theyre kinda old now but i love the two english games "Fire Emblem" and then the "Sacred Stones" one. So my point of topic is basically is there any english versions of the other FE Games as i'd like to play with new characters and story etc ;D

I may be completely out of my depth here but i'd like to know and you guys n gals will probably definately know...So thanks in advance and also thanks for your time :D

-------------
    Dynodevil

2. blaat12345

blaat12345 New Member

There is the fire emblem which where on the snes (in japanese). These were obviously the fire emblems before the gba version.

And the only other english fire emblem im aware of is Fire emblem path of radiance for the gamecube.
    Its a very good game, at least even good as the GBA games.

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

This place has a whole bunch of Fire Emblem related content, including patches for the games and whatnot.

http://www.serenes-forest.net/general/patch.html

Enjoy.

4. Dynodevil

Dynodevil Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch Asmadi :)

5. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

There's a much better translation patch for FE4 here

RomUlation's patched FE4 ROM is pretty out-of-date, since there's been quite a few fixes to it since then, it's still not perfect though, so it's up to you whether you use it or not.

7. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Get the Fire Emblem - Fuuin no Tsurugi here on this site and the patch here http://www.romhacking.net/trans/854/
    It's pretty well done at least I haven't seen any major problems with the translation.