1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon - English Version)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dkl2910, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkl2910

dkl2910 New Member

I've downloaded the Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon rom as well as an emulator. I started playing the game and I noticed that the game is in Spanish. This brings me to my question, is there ANY way at all to put this thing into English?

I need an answer fast and would appreciate any and all help =)

Thnx,
    Dkl

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

So you are using no$gba? The game switches languages accordingly to your firmware language, in this case, by default no$gba's DS language settings is not english. What I did (with some game a long time ago), was get a GBA ROM. And then change your settings so you load the BIOS (GBA BIOS in settings), and then saved settings and reset. And then while you're in the DS firmware, go to settings and change the language to English. Save the DS settings, change back to load cartridge directly and then save no$gba's settings. And then load Fire Emblem. Should work.

3. dkl2910

dkl2910 New Member

Yes I'm using no$gba, see I think the problem is the emulator I'm using came from a spanish speaking country? (lol). The entire downloading process was in Spanish. Would this just so happen to make the rom in Spanish too, or is it something else? I realize that the rom was in europe, and Europe hosts a multitude of different languages. So, another question. *Please keep in mind that this is the first time I've ever downloaded like...anything and I barely touch computers when it's not facebook hahaha.

1) I honestly don't know what a firmware is, I'll try to look it up.
    2) If I redownload the FE: SD will it still be in spanish? o_O

Thnx.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The firmware meaning the official DS menu.

5. fe7fan249

fe7fan249 Member

https://www.romulation.org/downloads/search/fire+emblem+shadow+dragon/
    3398-fire emblem shadow dragon(U)(micronauts) is in english, i dont know how to change the language for no$gba but you can redownload it at
    http://en.utilidades-utiles.com/download-no$gba.html
    dont delete the one you already have, just in case this one doesnt work (ive redownloaded no$gba a number of times but it doesnt always come with the stuff to make it work on NDS games)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.