1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fire Emblem games for DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by King Rincer, Jan 30, 2009.

1. King Rincer

King Rincer Member

I recently completed fire emblem shadow dragon and really enjoyed it. I really want to play another fire emblem game now!!

Does anyone know how i can get another for the ds? I have an R4 card so i believe GBA roms don't work on that.

Ideas please. ???

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

i don't believe they have another Fire Emblem game out for DS yet, i think Shadow Dragon was the first for it

3. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Trust me , GBA's fire emblem is more better than Shadow Dragon... So , download a emulator... Oh , by the way , Shadow D. is the only FE game for DS... ;D

4. King Rincer

King Rincer Member

can you emulate GBA games on the DS? using the r4?

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

No, you need a slot 2 flashcart to play GBA games on the DS.

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

GBA emulators are perfect at the moment.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,3298.0.html for a tutorial on the best one.

7. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

I think shadow dragon is great. It's the only one out on DS.

Without a slot-2 pak you will need to use an emulator for the gba outings.. There are a retro fire emblems you could play on NES/Snes emulators on your DS too.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No, without a slot 2 flashcart you have to do without. It is not possible to run GBA roms on a slot 1 flashcart in any shape or form.

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It is just possible, however it would take too long and no one can be bothered writing up a hypervisor (since two different hardwares).

10. sawyerseals

sawyerseals Member

suposidly the fire emblem DS was gonna be a 3 part game Shadow dragon - return of ganeff and - medius final wish but they decided to split them up thus making me frustrated when i beat part 1 D: i played the Gba ones (except the one with roy because i kinda hate him :D)but they are making the second one that i know of atm i mean why would nintendo only realease part 1 of a 3 part game?