1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fire Emblem DS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Inunah, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

How do I get past that one chapter where the girl on the pegasus goes to the other side of that island and tells Marth about the pirates? I think it's Chapter 1, but I'll have to check on that.

I either lose Marth or lose everyone except Marth.
    Basically...
    Pegasus girl sucks, Archer gets targeted even when he's in the back, Guys on horses get double teamed, Armored guy's walking range is so low that I can't even get him to an enemy most of the time, and I keep getting into situations where I can't get my characters to use their vulneraries in time.

Now, because I've found that if I don't lose Marth I lose everyone else, I reset the DS every time I lose even one person.

How would I get past this level WITHOUT losing even one person? I can usually do it on Fire Emblem for the GBA, but this DS game must have a higher difficulty or something.

If you're wondering why I suck so much.... It's because I don't like strategy games save for Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem DS, and I don't play them too often anyway.

2. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

I don't remember but look up a Guide on gamefaqs.com

3. narutosupernova

narutosupernova Active Member

you must buy some weapon for shiida and just attack with your cavaliers and knights/archers(if you have) and protect marth and shiida because they are the unit who are easily died(escpically shhida)