1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FINL FANTSY IX DISC 2 HELP NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by libagin1, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libagin1

libagin1 New Member

Hi.. im just a newbie here... well my problem was i played ff9 disc 1 and finished it only to find out disc 2 is not working.. Well maybe its working its just i dont know how to make it work... When i download it and extract the file... sometimes its says "no archives found" but once a POWER ISO appeared and i dont know what the hell was that... My friend told me to ask in forums so here I am asking the veterans. please help me... pretty please.. TY... HELP po ASAP.. You're help is highly appreciated.. TY

2. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

sounds like it's a corrupt archive

I'd say your best bet is try downloading it again and see if you get the same problem, is this PAL or NTSE? If it's PAL and your other download doesn't work I can try making an ISO of my copy of the second disk and getting it online for you.

3. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

To avoid corrupt downloads try using a download manager such as FlashGet or Orbit.

4. libagin1

libagin1 New Member

ahhh.... thanks for the advice... I will try to download it in other shops cause im just renting pc.... another question.. have you guys ever tried to download that disc 2 of ff9 in romulation? If yes, did it worked? tsk tsk... thank you for the help..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.