1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Find the name of that game!

Discussion in 'PC' started by megashell, Sep 3, 2012.

1. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Hello!

so I want to find a game, i used to have the demo of it- let me describe it a bit.

Well at the start of the game, you could choose a pet- a dog or a cat.
    and you were childlike a "chibi"

You could fish in town- catch fish and then feed it to your pet- then your pet would turn into a dungeon monster.

There was 1 town.

And a dungeon that just went deeper and deeper.

The thing is. im pridy sure its NOT TORCH LIGHT!

there was one class if you could say that. and through the game you build up to the class you wanted.

this one you have 3 classes- and you aren’t a chibi

but the style is the same

[​IMG]

2. reekon_retro

reekon_retro Well-Known Member

Sounds like "Fate: The Traitor Soul". You choose classes: Human, Dark Elf, Some Robot type being and half orcs and have a pet which you give different type of fish to transform into different dungeon monsters. It's a dungeon game that with ulimited number of dungeons and yeah the models are child-like.

3. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

YES! thats the one!! Damn! thank you so much!! Loved that game! was so epic! wooot! i know what im downloading now! \

tnx allot!

4. reekon_retro

reekon_retro Well-Known Member

Your welcome. I once played for 2 days straight with no sleep cause of the epicness of the game lol. Goodluck on the download.

5. darkelf1

darkelf1 Member

OH, Diablo style game, played most of them...

6. vipvip

vipvip New Member

Fate: The Traitor Soul ftw

7. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I want to look into this game and perhaps even purchase it, but knowing that this game is developed by WildTangent (a game developing company infamous for attaching spyware into their games), I really want to know if somebody made a version of this game with all the spyware removed.

There's no way I'm going to be playing a game if it has spyware in it. And no, even running programs in a Sandbox would do no good as I clean it out every once in a while, which would erase my progress.

By the way, Torchlight is quite a fun game.

8. JohnnyPe

JohnnyPe Member

Never played these games before.
    I would like to try them. Thank you.