1. This forum is in read-only mode.

finally put some picture up of a couple of my dsi collection

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by m3xicanjo3, Apr 19, 2010.

1. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You need to give us direct pics so those who lack facebook/don't have you can look.

Go to the pic, view the pic, right click and "view picture"

Grab the url link and post here :)

3. m3xicanjo3

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Just update your first post when you post the direct url page, and use img tags.

Example.

Code:
    [IMG]www.example.jpeg[/IMG]
    Post Merge: [time]1271686915[/time]
    Wrong, you need to right click on the pic so you can only see the pic and not the facebook garbage.

And because your profile is on private I can't help.
    Post Merge: [time]1271687872[/time]
    You can't upload from your desktop like that...

Ok, head to YOUR facebook, find the pics you already uploaded, when your on the main page of the pic, (not sure if this works on internet explore to be honest-I use firefox) and right click on the pic and "view image"

It should be something like this.

http://www.game-ost.ru/covers/k/ki-gc_front.jpg

Just a random pic, but the page MUST be like that to post on a forum.

Once you have a link, just post the img tags like I suggested, and it should go like this...

[​IMG]

You must have turned your privacy options off, I couldn't go here before.

I like the batman ds XD

5. m3xicanjo3

thank you .you really helped me out that's botherd me for a month LOL

please do comment and tell me what you would like to see on a feature of a ds i do take peoples ides and put them into action one I'm making right now is a captain America

6. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

I don't have a facebook account so good you post the image here. I like the Mario one. How do you make it? Is it a big clear sticker? How do you put it on without bubbles or wrinkles?

I love Halloween so mine is decorated with pumpkins. It's not a sticker but window clinger so I could peel it off if I decide to go with another theme and not have a sticky film left behind.

7. captain james

captain james Well-Known Member

nice collection but why so many?

8. m3xicanjo3

well i take it completly apart 1st then decide what colors im going to work with then after that i cut my own special decal made out of my special paper :) the paper is waterproof and molds onto the ds and is perminent so i hafto get it right the fist time and it wont come off and color will never fade :) im going to do a holloween theme in the future after i finish my captain america one but thnx for the comment :)

well i get them cheap alot of people break theres and i buy them for really dirt cheap and fix them after i fix them i put them away after i mod them or sell them for profit :)

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Dude can I buy that dsi with the paper mario on it??

10. m3xicanjo3

i can make you one my friend. you can see my other stuff on face book if you have it. my email for facebook is

[email protected]

im trying to get my own site going for modding stuff but dont know how to go about that...

11. m3xicanjo3

i think i should post more ds case mods

12. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I liked the Goomba one. Looks great to me. I always wanted to change my casing and add some cool stickers in it. I'm just stumped where to find one.

Also, I got a question if you don't mind... how do you clean your Ds? I got some dirt and it won't come off whatever I do. Especially on the buttons and the lines from the crystal casing. From your screenshots it doesn't have any dirt on it.

13. m3xicanjo3

thnx about goomba one,i just sold one that was just like that to a costumer.if you want stickers like the ones i have i have a buddy that sells them on amazon for really cheap but those on the picture are baked stickers wich hafto be put on the case then baked for fusion :) so they never get dirty and dont come off nor get faded but those i dont sell cuase its my special way of getting people to come to me for them:). but for the armor clear case i would tell you to use soap and water then get sum turtle wax the stuff you would use for cars and use that and it will come out sooo clear i use that stuff on my ghost cases befor i install then onto the consoles

14. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Does that mean your friend's sticker will come off eventually? I would go with your stuff if I have to choose. lol.

Thanks for the tip on cleaning too. It works on buttons too, right?

Then please do! =)

15. m3xicanjo3

for bottons i would recemend you taking it apart and taking the bottons out and soak them in warm water with soap :) and i will do more today

16. GBurke

GBurke Member

Thats pretty awesome.... I wish I could do it.... :'(

17. m3xicanjo3

its not that hard really i think its actually really easy.then again ive take apart like 60 dslites and 20dsi's and one dsi XL so i think i got a hang of it

18. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

very cool dude- more pics!

19. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Black and White Godfather version with Kingdom Heart's Roxas and in red letters at the top "Got Hearts"

20. Lysergic420

Lysergic420 Active Member

Wow they look great! Where do you get the baked fusion sticker paper from, can you get it online?
    I want to have a crack at some ds modding myself after seeing yours!