1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy VII

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fennyariel, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Couild somebody please tell me if there's a walkthrough somewhere that says you should be this level for this boss? I'm in Shinra HQ right now and I'm not having an easy time of it. And I hate the old thing of leveling, then going back. Leveling, then going back! Leveling, then going back! I'm a gamer, not a yo-yo!

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Ya, there is.

www.gamefaqs.com

3. Fennyariel

One, I looked there and didn't find any and two did you forget how many walkthroughs they've got under just Final Fantasy VII alone?! Next you'll be wanting me to go look for a shaft of wheat in a needle stack! Could you maybe actually go to that walkthrough and copy the link from the top of your browser please? I know about their rule of not dircetly linking to their stuff but that's just for webmasters, not regular folks like us.

4. bbib7

bbib7 Member

try this one, It's complete and it includes some comedy.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Walkthrough:Final_Fantasy_VII/BlueHighwind

5. Fennyariel

I think you guys are still missing my point. OK, let's use Reno as a for instance. What level should Cloud and everybody be by the time we to him? I mean if we're too low we might as well put our heads between our legs and kiss our butts goodbye! ;v) See what I'm saying now? And while that's a nice walkthrough it still doesn't have what I'm after either.

6. djmani

djmani Member

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=41363&rid=38742

7. Fennyariel

I don't want to know what level the bosses are ! I want to know what level I AM SUPPOSED TO BE when I get to it! Is that really so hard to comprehend?!

8. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

i think you should surpass the boss's level

9. Fennyariel

OK, here's something I got from another walkthrough as an example.

ONWARDS TO FIGARO!
    Items: Phoenix Down, Antidote, Soft, Tonic
    Party: Locke, Terra
    Party's level: 6

See how they say what level the player should be? That's what I'm looking for for FFVII. And tan, overkill much?! ;v)

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Okay, girl.

You should be able to find something from those walkthrough based on where you're on the game now.
    Since you said, you are on Shinra HQ,
    I assume you're still on Disc 1 right?
    (correct me if I'm wrong)

Oh, one more thing,
    You shouldn't play it if you hate leveling.

11. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

lol so true

12. spawn7883

spawn7883 Well-Known Member

For crying out loud is FF, on which series do you not need to lvl. A side note if You hate lvling you need to stop playing RPG. Play some card game or strategy game.

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You really should read all the info available in all the FAQs available that have been posted and come up with your own conclusions. You said yourself you don't want to read through all the FF7 FAQs on gamefaqs, why do you expect everyone else to and spoon feed you the info?

Everything you need to know about the game has been posted, continuing to demand more is unreasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.