1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children Complete

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Dynodevil, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Dynodevil

Dynodevil Well-Known Member

Just watched the new Blu Ray version with the added scenes and whatnot, i thought it was pretty cool. Any of you folks seen it? What'd ya think if so? :)

2. Punkle0

Punkle0 New Member

I've seen the one on DVD, if it makes any difference lol. It is a pretty god damn good movie :D

3. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

It's a good movie, an ok, They should at least include emerald or ruby weapon on the next movie, If there is.

4. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I did not care much for the story, a few boring scenes here and there but a few classic moments as well. Fight scene and graphics were stunning/

5. Dynodevil

Aye i agree with what you guys are saying, the new scenes they added were pretty awesome although i really wish they focused more on the other characters...theres only so much cloud i can take. Barret and co. needed way more action :)

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I really hate Cloud & all but his Bishounen (Girly) look in Advent Children made me totally abhor him :p And his voice, WEAK!

He was a wuss with his messed up "history" & odd infatuation with that weakling Aerith & now they gave him a Girly face, totally & utterly WEAK! :p

I bet if Cartman saw Cloud in person he'd make mince meat out of him & cook him into Strife chili & feed it to Tifa :p

7. akaanime

akaanime New Member

I got my copy of FF VII AC C yesterday, played FF XIII demo and it was interesting. The battle system is different but kind of fun. But as for FF VII AC C on blu-ray, watching it on HD was awesome.

8. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

i'm downloading a copy of the movie in bluray... it will take to long!!!! :'(

9. sameka

sameka New Member

bluray more capatible than dvd

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I've watched it over and over when it first came out on DVD sure beats "Spirits Within" don't know what the hell they were thinking with that one.

11. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

It's obvious what they thought... "Here's a great idea for a videoga- ALEC BALDWIN!!!!"

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

spirits within was a good sci-fi film in its own right. It wasn't final fantasy though.

13. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

spirits within didn't even have anything to do with final fantasy
    apart from the name it didn't even feel anything like final fantasy
    just gave it the name FINAL FANTASY and then it became apart of final fantasy
    dont think it deserves to be apart of final fantasy but it was an ok movie

14. Wintrale

Didn't mind it but, like you said, it was hardly Final Fantasy material. It could have made a very good Final Fantasy game, possibly having replaced Final Fantasy XI (simply calling THAT one Final Fantasy Online or something), since there was a lot there that could have been used to make a great game... But instead they made a film. Which sucked when you went to the cinema to watch a Final Fantasy film, but wouldn't actually get one for at least another three years.

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

In a twisted way, Spirits within IS kinda connected to the Final Fantasy microcosm, why?

1. There was a "Cid" in it.

2. If you think about it, the meteor that fell to earth carrying the "spirits" or aliens in the movie could be the same meteor that brought Jenova to the world of FF7 or Sin in the world of FFX, it isn't obvious but the similarities are there.

16. Wintrale

Well the first point is self-explanatory. It's Final Fantasy, therefore it will have Cid in it. I didn't mean, when I said that it wasn't Final Fantasy material, that it felt like a random film had had the Final Fantasy name tagged on it for good measure and quick sales. Like I said, it could have made a great game. But instead we got stuck with a subpar action flick involving aliens and Alec Baldwin.

17. raphy_angelo

raphy_angelo Member

I really like the newly added action scenes, but I was expecting more on story part

18. bidibam

bidibam New Member

i need that movie..and i need play ffxiii demo lolz :)
    Post Merge: [time]1244519168[/time]
    ah and....is there anybody know where i must download that movie??

19. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Bah!
    You really want to download a Blu-Ray movie?
    Good Luck!

20. Dynodevil

Just use torrents bidibam, i grabbed it from Demonoid i think, but theres torrents all over the place for it :)