1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (SPOILERS?)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Inunah, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm in that town where Jusqua and Aire were taken, right after killing the Sand Demon. I'm playing Aire only, and I've talked to everyone in town. Leaving town (and, consequently, getting into a battle) gets Aire killed in one turn. What do I do?

2. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

figure it out. what else

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I was never told to leave town, though.

4. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

How'd you kill the sand demon? I'm outta money and I only got 2 water shards.

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Sell some gems for money, first off.

I used the water shards on the Sand Demon, then attacked with regular attacks or magic. Once the water's effect ran out, I used another.

6. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

Have the exact same problem. I've talked to everyone over and over, can't leave, can't get Jusqua's lazy ass out of bed, and no one will tell me what the fuck to do.
    Fuck the water shards. Gotta get the water tome so you can use Water. In the castle, at night, go to the second floor, turn right, and continue untill you see a door that goes down. A small dungeon, near the end the Water tome is in a chest. A few other really nice items along the way. The boss fight, use water, then lynch it until the water wears off, then repeat. Do that until it dies. Don't need the shards at all. I put water on Yunita, along with cure. Had another cure and a fire on Brandt, and moon guy had aero

7. klaimore

OHDAM. I couldn't find Water Tome at the mage shop so I bought water shards. FK! Does hardening the sand with water decrease its attack power as well?

8. ChristMonkey95

HOLY SHIT! I'VE DONE IT! I'M NOT SURE HOW, BUT I DID IT!

I talked to every single NPC in the town at least twice, then went outside and just sat there until night, then came back and went in the whirlpool that appears on the patch between the 2 sections of town at night, then immediately left and talked to everyone again. Then I sat outside town until morning. (Sorry, I don't know what exactly did it, so I can't be more specific.) Then, went back into town and talked to Jusqua. Aire tells him about the pirates, convinces him to get his lazy ass up, and he's in your party. Then, if you talk to him, he tells you the pirates are in a cove to the east. Leave town, head directly east until you hit a mountain, go south a few steps, and there is an entrance into this small mountain. This is the cove. The password to get by the small child is freedom.

No, hardening it just makes your attacks do normal damage. Although, it does stop it from using sandstorm. It can still smack you around, and it usually uses sandstorm immediately after it unhardens.

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Wait, what? I could never get into the castle at night.

10. ChristMonkey95

In the magic desert town? You could get to the second floor. Only time your able to get into that tiny dungeon. Walk in the front, go up a floor, taa da!

11. klaimore

Man the dungeon in the castle was hella long.

12. ChristMonkey95

??? Really? I thought it was pretty standard size. Well, stuff you get is worth it. A really good weapon or two, and the water tome.

13. klaimore

What happens to the stuff they hold if they leave the party?
    Post Merge: [time]1286601074[/time]
    Cool! I finished killing the sand demon and just waited till night. You didn't have to talk to anyone! and im in the whirlpool place.
    Post Merge: [time]1286601170[/time]
    Ohshit. I got killed by slime.

14. ChristMonkey95

So, you're in liberte, and you got jusqua? If so, don't go in the whirlpool yet. Can't get anywhere. Gotta go to the pirate cove in the east first. I suggest having Jusqua be a Black mage with water and fire, and have aire be white mage. Also, in the pirate cove, in the room before the boss, to the left and right are 2 good weapons. Have to fight lizardmen to get them, but thats not hard. Ones a staff that boosts magic attack and a 4 attack earth spear.

15. klaimore

Okay coolies. Krindj or something took the earth sword dropped by the sand demon.
    EDIT: Dammit I got killed by slime in the cove. Aire and Jusqua are like lvl 7.

16. playhunterzx

playhunterzx Member

now i at arbor but how to make to summit seen it was blocked by tree wall?
    anyone done this?

srry for my bad english

17. scorpio1964

scorpio1964 Active Member

Im in arbor now and the princess is still a cat and I have no idea where to go. Tried to go up to the summit but its a dead end. Is there something that I have to do first?

18. playhunterzx

playhunterzx Member

goto great tree root, at there u will party with little mouse n continue deep inside and find animal staff. after finding animal staff go back change your friend from tree to animal and proceed to arbor queen n then to summit.

19. Croaker

Croaker New Member

I'm in Arbor and i have a little problem:

I've beaten Arbarok (So easy, i don't understand how some people can't beat him...), so the princess greats bla-bla then she gave me the animal staff.
    However, when I look into my inventary, no animal staff at all, and he is not at the "Keeper"'s place (You know, that very usefull guy who keeps the objects you don't want to carry...)
    I think it is somekind of bug cause both of my bags were full.
    If i'm right, can someone tell me were I can find a cheat code that let me tranform into an animal at will and vice-versa?
    If it is not a bug, where is this goddamn staff?

20. scorpio1964

scorpio1964 Active Member

Key Items. The little treasure chest in the bottom right corner.

Also, does anyone have any strategies on beating Rolan?