1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 not in english

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by blasto65, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blasto65

blasto65 New Member

I down loaded the usa version but it is not playing in English i am using NO$GBA as my emulator any help would be great.

2. shadowjraider

shadowjraider Active Member

T'would be nice if you told us what it's playing in. British English doesn't count. As that's ENGLISH, too.

And, the (U) version worked perfectly on No$GBA v2.6a, in English. If you're using an older emu, you need to use 2.6a.

Shadow

3. blasto65

blasto65 New Member

Sorry I cant tell what it is playing in might be Spanish and I am using 2.6a and it is the (u) version. thank you

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

dudo que la versión (US) sea en español.

redownload the US version.
    and make sure it is indeed the US version.

5. DJS5590

DJS5590 Member

you're probably using a spanish bios like me saddly. you'll have to find an english one for NO$GBA, but they never seem to run as good (from my experience anyway)

6. blasto65

blasto65 New Member

Thank you for all the help

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Go to your emulation settings, change one of them to GBA BIOS, so you start from the default Nintendo menu GUI. Then change the DS settings language from there, save your settings, restart, and see if that fixes your problem.

8. fe7fan249

fe7fan249 Member

i got the game too it has (U) on it rather than (E) or (J) so it is the english rom but its in another language, looks to be the same as (E) since i originally downloaded the (E) rom, after figuring out that it was the (E) rom i downloaded the (U) version checked to make sure i wasnt mistaken 3 times started it up, and it seems to be the same language as (E) version is, what is going on?
    im re-downloading it hopefully it will be right this time, but i dont see why itll make a diff but maybe it will

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Do what Anandjones said.

It is not a problem with the ROM. The NO$GBA Bios is set to the wrong region, so it is loading the Spanish language that exists in the ROM. It would be the same way if you had an actual DS set to Spanish, and put the U Game cartridge in, it would load the Spanish language in the game.

10. fe7fan249

fe7fan249 Member

it doesnt do that with any of the other roms, and i cant find how to configure the emulators language pack, i cant find the option that does that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.