1. This forum is in read-only mode.

final fantasy tactics a2 action replay help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by batteryhoarder, Aug 20, 2009.

1. batteryhoarder

batteryhoarder New Member

hi there,
    recently on final fantasy tactics a2(uk/europe version),i turned on this cheat called all best status/conditions(buffs),however when this cheat is turned on:
    -when its my characters' turn it says ,"haste faded!shell faded!protect faded!"but its still there.
    -when monsters die,they just lie on the floor,like when a major character dies but has something to say
    -i cant perform examine or search option.its font is greyed out
    -lets say im in a town,and if i move to another town,the towns disappear and you cant return to the previous one

something fishy is going with this code.can someone please give me a uk version of the code?the us one doesnt seem to work.THANKS TO WHO EVER WHO CAN HELP ME! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Just saying-codes can make games unstable at times.

My brother tried some cheats in pokemon, but they made the game crazy (like what's happening to you) so I told him 2 things.

1.Use 1 code at a time (not sure if yours is one or more)

2.Work out which codes work right (I believe AR codes are region free) and use only one's that don't go crazy.

3.Don't use codes-simple.

Play the game the way it's meant to be-no codes!

(nintendo actually tried to sue a company that made one of the first cheat devices-the game genie for NES-they lost but they had a point)

However someone how does know what the deal is may post soon enough.

EDIT: Uk game region is Europe (E) so it makes no differance-but you listed both so...I'm confused-stick to the (E) code if using that.

UK is the same as Australia by the way.

3. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

I have a similar problem.

Maxed out my stats, learned every skill, had every item/loot, and move anywhere or the map.

The cheat effed up a certain town thinking I have a quest helping that magazine guy and couldn't continue the story. I already beaten the game and I'm activating the cheat during my second gameplay.

Anyone can bother telling me which cheat is the defective one?