1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy TA2 wont work :(

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Luffy Dude, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Luffy Dude

Luffy Dude New Member

hey guys, this is the second DS game I'm playing (the other was pokemon pearl and it worked fine)

So I was thinking the game was fine... untill after I finish the 3rd mission and then try to save/check unit stats (both screens go black while music is still playing) or I enter the pub (in this case only the bottom screen goes black but still unplayable). I've tried completing this mission over and over again like 10 times and the result just stay the same..

I'm running it on no$gba 2.6a with the no$zoomer with the correct save settings (it saves fine before completing the 3rd mission). I also tried doing what says in the common issues

Being this a square-enix game I suspect this might be the reason why it happens so I found the code ( Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (U) {A6FE 1EBED497}) and created the cheat file but even after enabling it, the problem persists.

Can anyone please help me ?

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try using the full package of no$gba.
    Not sure if the game has an AP issue with emulators, but I managed to finished it using the previous version, 2.6(on my first game),
    as well on 2.6a(on my second 2nd attempt on the game).

3. Luffy Dude

Luffy Dude New Member

YEAH it worked! thx :D