1. This forum is in read-only mode.

final fantasy ix disk 1 iso

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lefata, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lefata

lefata New Member

i just wanted to notify you guys that the final fantasy ix disc 1 iso doe not work properly and it crashes when it reaches on the fmv where you leave a village on an airship,i was wondering if there was any place to download a proper working iso?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it is unlikely to be the ISO at fault. What emulator and plugins are you using?

3. lefata

lefata New Member

i am using epsxe version 1.6 and i am using the P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.18 video driver and the Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15 sound driver,i have tried all the other video plugins and the problem still persists i even downloaded the iso again thinking it might have gotten corrupted when i downloaded it the first time since i had to pause it sometimes but even without download pauses the problem still persists.what should i do?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

firstly, don't use ePSXe 1.6.0. Squaresoft games work best on 1.5.2. for plugins, use the ePSXe SPU core for sound, and for video use Pete's OpenGL 2 (if you have a nvidia graphics card) otherwise use pete's dx7. Set the video plugin settings to the 'nice' defaults, and enable the relevant fixes in the 'special game fixes' section of the plugin config.

5. lefata

lefata New Member

wow it works now,thank you very much for your help. ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.