1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time Wi-Fi trouble?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by AshaForpin, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshaForpin

AshaForpin New Member

I've gotten past the point of saving in FF CC - EoT. It saves, thanks to the cheat.

However, when I try to enter the Nintendo WFC to play Multiplayer, it won't connect to the network.

Is there an additional cheat I need to activate to get this to work? Is this the Anti-Piracy at work?

I'm playing on a DSi with the R4i-SDHC card.

Attempting to connect to the WFC with other games appears to be working fine.

Thanks in advance.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Incompatible most likely. Updated to latest firmware?

3. AshaForpin

AshaForpin New Member

Pretty sure it is. I'll double check and update it again.

My card should be compatable with the Wi-Fi option...at least that's what the box says.

Edit: No good. Firmware is updated to the latest version, but still stays looped, apparently, at the point of Trying to connect and saving the DSi data to the game (Does that too for Pokemon and the such, for the saving bit at least.)

Any ideas?

4. AshaForpin

AshaForpin New Member

No good. Still doesn't connect for Final Fantasy.

It appeared to connect properly for Bleach: Blade of Fate, but trying to find a random person to play with has never worked for me, so I can't test it out to see if it worked fully.

If I can get this to work, awesome, but if not I've already ordered the Acekard2i. I've heard it's way better anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.