1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tony460, Mar 25, 2009.

1. tony460

tony460 New Member

i have an R4 v 1.18 i can play but i tried saving and it wont let me any one have a fix thanks in advance :) :) :)

2. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

might be the anti-piracy, you should put this AR code in your cheat dat

020CAE48 E3A00000
    020CAE4C E12FFF1E
    020CB1B0 E3A00000
    020CB1B4 E12FFF1E

3. kelemvore

kelemvore New Member

how can i put this ar code in my cheat dat

tank you

4. Atlnathics

Atlnathics Active Member

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142609
    Updated Cheats.

5. TheHalfAsian

TheHalfAsian New Member

That AR code isnt working it still gives the error when you save any other options out there?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

No. Just get the database, patch the ROM with the code using DSATM etc., or manually import the code into your flashcart's cheat database file.

7. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

I also have an R4DS, I just added the cheat codes provided my Seph on the download page. Here is a tutorial.
    http://r4ds.cn/download/Cheat_code_editor.html

8. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

What's with all those codes? what do they do? how can I use them? where can I enter it? I have an edge.

9. ronnoc13

ronnoc13 New Member

does anyone know where i can get codes to gat the savs to work for other games

10. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Ok, here's the stuff, I have an EDGE,m I downloaded DSATM, put the DS game in it, and the bypass cheat(the one seph posted on the comments page of this rom", and saved as "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (U)(PYRiDiA).nds" It said that the game was rebuilt successfully, so it worked, so I saw the nds file in my desktop, along with 2 more files called "arm7" and "arm9", When I put the patched nds file on my micro sd, the game still freezes after the "loading..." message. should I put the arm7 and arm9 in my micro sd too to make it work? still need help.

11. anandjones

No, it shouldn't need those. Are you doing it right? DSATM has quite a few options to select from. Try just importing the code into a cheat database.

12. Aelthan

Aelthan New Member

Hello... I got more or less the same kind of trouble... I have a DS-x, patched the game with the codes, runs fine, when I try to save it tells me it's ok... Except when I reboot the game it's like there's no save at all. If I try to change the arm7, then it won't save at all, telling me to turn of my DS and re-insert the card... Any advice on something that I can try ?...

13. anandjones

Is there a database to use?

14. Aelthan

Aelthan New Member

Ok, now's the point where, even with my countless months of fidling around with my ds-x and the inside of roms, i'm gonna sound noobish but I don't understrand your question... A database ? I don't think, but I might be wrong... Then again, I got a freeze on the Space Invaders Extreme 2 rom, right after the second boss that I seem to be the only one to have so my DS-x is going for the good old format. But even with that... What database and what can I do ? Thanks a lot for the answer, by the way.

Edit : it solved the trouble with Space Invaders, not the one with FF CC EoT

15. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

How can I do that?

16. t0r11

t0r11 Member

yup ... how we can do that on EDGE cheat database?
    any cheat editor for EDGE ?

17. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=10927.0 please go to this thread! also need help here T^T

18. anandjones

I think Cyclo's Cheat Editor should be able to modify EDGE's.

19. t0r11

t0r11 Member

which file need to be edited?
    ''cheats.dat' or 'config.xml' ?

cannot open 'cheats.dat' , and cannot update the code in 'config .xml'

helppp :(

20. Sagatar8

Sagatar8 New Member

In order to play FFCC: EoT in NO$GBA, you need to find a file named "firmware.bin" for playing the game smoothly and save inside the game. Also please note that "firmware.bin" is available in different languages as most gamers find an US version game in different languages when they play in NO$GBA emulator.Please go to following Link:

http://www.badongo.com/file/2821950

Here most probably you will get the English Firmware for No$GBA2.4a.

Copy the "firmware.bin" and other BIOS files to the same directory as your emulator(No$GBA any version you have in your possession)

Now you might be able to play FFCC: Eot without any save related problems.