1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time loading help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by White Fox, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Fox

White Fox New Member

yes loading help. I have no$gba V. 2.6a. I didn't need the action replay code to by pass the "no save" problem. It allowed me to save but when I went to start the game it acted like there was no saved game (yes I checked to see if there was a save and that it took some space on the drive). I tried it also with the code (yes I checked to make sure it was the right one for my version) still no help. The load option does not even show up on the opening menu :'(. Any advice or fix to get this thing to load. I got it from this sight the USA version.

If this is not the right spot for problem's like this then I'm sorry.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

3. White Fox

White Fox New Member

I was thinking it was a problem with how it was set up so it wasn't saving right or loading right. So my question isn't for the game but the emulator and how it is running the game. Sorry if I didn't specify this (told i have that problem). It is running all the standard settings. Should I change any of theses to get it to run correctly. The first part of all that was just how I ruled out the game being the problem.
    Post Merge: [time]1254964253[/time]
    moving this to General discussion Look for it there don't post/reply on this one.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try deleting your save-file in the battery folder, start a new game with the AR code enabled, save the game, and then quit the emulator, and reload.

5. White Fox

White Fox New Member

doesn't work same as before. start and options no load. If only no$gba could load NDS snapshots.
    Post Merge: [time]1254969211[/time]
    got it Backup needed to be on FRAM 32 it loads fine now thanks for the try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.