1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle Echoes Of Time

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by serenakatou, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serenakatou

serenakatou New Member

Hi,

I have the last Final Fantasy Echoes Of Time on my Ds..but I can't save ...

Someone can help me Please?

Thanks..!
    ???

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The save prevention was the piracy stop Nintendo added into their new Nitro SDKs. Update your cheat database, http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

3. jiando

jiando Member

I have the same issue, where it doesn't let me save, so if we update our cheat databases we can get around this problem?

4. jiando

jiando Member

hmm, I updated the cheats, Im not sure if I did it right though, it still gives me the error please, restart system though, when I try to save, is there some kind of patch or something that will get us past that , ? thank you for the help

5. anandjones

Yes there is. Look in the unofficial cheats database, it should be updated there. If not, find the code manually on gbatemp.net, and patch it into a ROM copy, or import it into your flashcart's database.

6. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

What's with all those codes? what do they do? how can I use them? where can I enter it? I have an edge.

7. vincent_aik

vincent_aik Member

I have an EDGE card, I had the same problem too, I can't save my game. Please help me!
    I heard that the game is so great. Please help!

8. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Ok, here's the stuff, I have an EDGE,m I downloaded DSATM, put the DS game in it, and the bypass cheat(the one seph posted on the comments page of this rom", and saved as "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (U)(PYRiDiA).nds" It said that the game was rebuilt successfully, so it worked, so I saw the nds file in my desktop, along with 2 more files called "arm7" and "arm9", When I put the patched nds file on my micro sd, the game still freezes after the "loading..." message. should I put the arm7 and arm9 in my micro sd too to make it work? still need help.

9. anandjones

No, it shouldn't need those. Are you doing it right? DSATM has quite a few options to select from. Try just importing the code into a cheat database.

10. vincent_aik

vincent_aik Member

What is DSATM? Can you guys explain it to me in a simpler way?

11. annoyingpos

annoyingpos New Member

I have a problem on my EDGE card that I haven't seen before.

The game doesn't even show up in the list of games. I can't even load it to put the cheats on because it's just not there, but I know it's on the card.

12. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Did you put the correct file on the card? (.NDS) if you maybe forgot the extract it, or did extract yet copied the wrong file over.

Also, how many games do you have on your card? Some cards have a limit to the number of games it can display in a single folder. If you have a lot of games, you should try making multiple folders and splitting them up. Maybe by Genre, like /RPGS/ and /Platformers/

13. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

And how do I do that?

14. anandjones

Use something like R4CCE (google) to import the code.

15. t0r11

t0r11 Member

it means import the code and save as 'cheats.dat' ? R4CCE itself cannot open the file 'cheats.dat'
    and it looks like cannot detect ( already enabled the cheat )

16. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

I put on the cheat but still can't save using YSMenu.. I saved twice before but once i went to the library i couldn't save anymore.  if i use DSATM should i click DSTT eventhough i use YSMenu casue it uses DSTT firmawre?

17. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Are you enabling the cheat every time you play? (You must)

18. Akatsuki1423

Akatsuki1423 Member

What cheat do i enable, there's no cheat to enable o.o

19. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

*facepalms to everyone except mods

Download for EDGE
    Download for other

Place in the firmware folder.

Enable the "Game fixer" code (on your DS) (or something like that), SAVE, and it works.

Was that so hard?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.