1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy CC Echoes of Time

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by archlvt, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

This is not the same problem that others have been having, I did a search first.

My problem is that, everything works like normal, runs beautifully, but when I enter the forest, the moogle asks me if I want a tutorial, and after that, the game crashes and says "The Rom-Image has crashed." and closes out completely. I don't know what this means, but every other ROM I use works just fine (besides tales of innocence).

Anyway, let me know. Thanks.

**edit**

Also, I tried downloading from several different sites by several different people. I also tried the japanese version. They all have the exact same error. I doubt it's the emulator since I have about 40 working games.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's the emulator's fault at hand. Just because other games work will not mean this one would, each is individual to how they are run on an emulator. Oh, do you have no$gba 2.6a?

3. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

Hmmm well I THOUGHT I had 2.6a, thats what the download said, but int he About section is says 2.5c :S

Hmm I'll take a peek around. Any links would be helpful.

**EDIT**

Okay, I tried 2.6a, same problem. I didn't look before, but I also have that saving problem everyone's raving about.

Maybe I better just buy this one..

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes, the newer the version doesn't fix the antipiracy fix. You'll need to import the AR codes (they'll be found on gbatemp.net) into no$gba.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.